Crème Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask
Get a notification when this item is back in stock
Thank You, you’ll get an email when item is available
Proven to have a significant moisturizing effect for 6 hours*
100% felt their skin was supple**
97% noticed their skin was more hydrated, silky, and velvety**
84% felt this mask improved skin's elasticity**
instrumental test on 10 subjects
**self-assessment on 31 subjects during 4 weeks
- Buckfast bee honey helps attract and seal in moisture to soften and soothe the skin.
- Echinacea extract helps to improve the skin’s resilience to environmental aggressors.*
- Meadowfoam seed oil helps to moisturize, nourish, smooth, and soften. Native to the Pacific Coast in Willamette Valley, Oregon, it is known for its fatty acid composition that penetrates the skin with ease without being too heavy.
- Seabuckthorn oil is rich with moisturizing omegas and protective antioxidants.**
- Shea butter helps to hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection**against wrinkle-causing free radicals.
Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate
PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil
Jojoba Oil PEG-150 Esters
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil
Echinacea Purpurea Extract
Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract
Rosa Damascena Flower Water
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Cera Alba (Beeswax)
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
Smooth over cleansed, damp skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 8 to 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Can be used morning or night, 3 to 4 times a week.
Why should I use a mask?
Masks deliver many immediate and long-term benefits. Ours are supercharged with active ingredients to purify, balance, exfoliate, brighten, and the list goes on.
Is this good for all skin types?
Drier skin will appreciate the texture and nourishing benefits of this mask, but it's great for all skin types.
How much should I apply?
We recommend using a generous amount all over your face for supple, nourished skin.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 9ms
- reviews, product