Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Face Serum
Get a notification when this item is back in stock
Thank You, you’ll get an email when item is available
Inspired by cold-press juice, this serum sets skin up for success. Microbubbles containing vitamins C and E, beta-carotene, and coconut oil blend with the watery base of fruit extracts and minerals, leaving skin energized and smooth with 24-hour hydration* and antioxidant protection. Non-comedogenic.
*instrumental test on 10 subjects
98% noticed their skin was immediately healthy looking
95% felt their skin was immediately energized and smooth
93% noticed their skin was immediately nourished and recharged
97% said the skincare applied after absorbed better
*self-assessment on 60 subjects during 4 weeks
- fresh’s vitamin fruit complex is a blend of vitamins C, E, and B5; lemon and orange fruit extracts; and minerals that helps revitalize dull skin for a vibrant, healthy-looking complexion.
- Jicama root juice, obtained by cold-pressing jicama tubers, helps to hydrate and revitalize skin.
- Chicory root juice has a vitamin D-like effect to help moisturize and protect.
- Ginger water helps to hydrate.
- Beta-carotene is a precursor to vitamin A, a powerful antioxidant that helps ward off damaging free radicals.
- Coconut oil, with its nutrient-rich composition, has a strong affinity for the skin to help to nourish and soften.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Water
Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice
Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract
Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract
Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract
Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
Apply to cleansed skin daily, in the morning and evening.
Is this a vitamin C serum?
Vitamin Nectar Juice Serum contains vitamin C, but also so much more! fresh’s formula includes additional vitamins, minerals, and fruit and vegetable extracts to help boost the vibrancy of the skin and strengthen for a healthy look. It’s like a multi-veggie green juice for your skin.
What is the technology in the juice serum?
fresh harnessed a cutting-edge formulation technique inspired by fresh-pressed juice. With this cold process, over 480,000 microbubbles in one 15ml bottle, containing vitamins C and E, beta-carotene, and coconut oil, remain intact until the moment of application, when they blend with the fruit and vegetable extracts, additional vitamins, and minerals in the base and instantly absorb on your skin. This transformative formula allows us to achieve the serum’s refreshing juice-like texture while giving your skin the nutrition, hydration, and antioxidant protection it needs.
What is skin nutrition?
Skin nutrition merges vitamins and other essential nutrients with skincare. It stems from our co-founder Lev’s obsession with how nutrients can energize and boost the vibrancy of skin (think post-gym glow) for a healthy-looking complexion.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 36ms
- reviews, product