Product DetailsSugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips with an exclusive blend of moisture-preserving sugar, nourishing precious oils, antioxidant-rich polyphenols, and essential SPF protection while leaving a rosy tint. It is proven to provide 6 hours of significant moisture for soft, supple lips. The unique formula offers buildable coverage to customize a sheer or rich hue and is the perfect partner to the best-selling Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15.
- Proven to keep lips moisturized for 6 hours
- 97% said it was soothing and softened their lips
- 97% felt their lips were silky, velvety, and supple
- 94% said it moisturized and improved the appearance of dry, chapped lips
- 90% felt it kept their lips looking healthy with a sheer tint of color
- Sugar is a natural humectant known to prevent moisture loss.
- A blend of nourishing oils, including meadowfoam and black currant seed oils, helps moisturize.
- Grapeseed oil helps to smooth and soften and is rich in antioxidants known to protect from damaging free radicals.
- SPF 15 protection
CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL DECYL ESTERS, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX , PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, PASSIFLORA INCARNATA SEED OIL, SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, VANILLIN, BHT, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, PROPYL GALLATE, LIMONENE, CITRAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL. [+/- :CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseApply to lips throughout the day as needed.
The Story of Sugar Lip Care
“Each of our grandmothers used sugar, a natural antiseptic, to heal our scrapes. Wanting to pass this effective ritual on to the world, we bottled our shared tradition, pioneering the use of sugar in the beauty industry.”
—Lev Glazman, fresh co-founder
May We Recommend
exfoliates & conditionsSale Price$ 24.00
a nourishing lip balmSale Price$ 26.00