Rose Face Mask
Get a notification when this item is back in stock
Thank You, you’ll get an email when item is available
100% reported supple, healthy-looking skin
93% felt their skin was soothed and hydrated
93% noticed a cooling and calming sensation
90% said it nourished and visibly improved the appearance of their skin
*self-assessment on 30 subjects during 4 weeks
- Pure rosewater is notable for its soothing and toning properties.
- Cucumber extract and aloe vera gel help soothe the skin and have an immediate cooling and calming effect.
- Porphyridium cruentum, a hydrating algae extract, helps retain moisture.
- Antioxidant-rich green tea helps to brighten and protect.
PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Rosa Centifolia Flower
Rosa Damascena Flower Water
Rosa Damascena Extract
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Porphyridium Cruentum Extract
Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract
Faex (Yeast Extract)
Maris Aqua (Sea Water)
Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
After cleansing, apply a generous amount to damp skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rinse.
Love it so much you want to do it every day? Go ahead—it's gentle enough for daily use.
Can I keep this mask in the fridge?
Yes. Keep Rose Face Mask in the fridge for extra cooling application during the summer or whenever skin needs to chill out.
Is this good for all skin types?
Rose Face Mask is perfect for any skin type when feeling dehydrated.
How often can I use this mask?
Rose Face Mask can be used daily.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 100ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';