Product DetailsNeed a skin detox? This 3-in-1 face mask can be used to instantly remove impurities that could clog pores as well as a daily deep cleanser or to spot treat imperfections. The life-changing ingredient is centuries-old Umbrian Clay, exclusive to fresh, that balances and clarifies without over-drying.
- 94% felt their skin was softer and more supple
- 90% noticed the texture of their skin was smoother
- 90% said it soothed their skin
- 90% reported it balanced the skin
- 87% said it was purifying and their skin looked healthier
- 84% reported the appearance of their pores was minimized
- Umbrian Clay, fresh's proprietary ingredient, has a high mineral content that works to help balance, purify, and clarify the complexion.
- Sandalwood oil is known for its astringent properties and helps to calm the skin.
- Chamomile flower and lavender water are notable for their soothing properties.
Solum Fullonum (Fuller's Earth), Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Sodium Chloride, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Farnesol, Linalool <10246/A>
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to Use
3 ways to clay:
The Story of Umbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Mask
“A close friend of ours used to suffer from severe acne until she came upon an ultra-fine clay in an herbal store in Italy. We traced its origins to the small Italian town of Nocera Umbra, the sole source, and learned that it has been the basis of therapeutic treatments for centuries”
—Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg, fresh founders
May We Recommend
Coming Back SoonSale Price$ 36.00