Product DetailsThis clay-based face scrub dissolves dead skin cells with fine bamboo and olive exfoliants. It also refines skin texture, minimizes pores and absorbs oil to help control breakouts and mattify (meaning no shiny T zone). The star is fresh's proprietary ingredient, Umbrian Clay, that balances and clarifies.
- 97% felt the product exfoliated, deeply cleansed, and purified their skin.
- 91% reported smoother, brighter, clarified, and more supple skin with decreased roughness
- 88% said it evened skin tone and smoothed imperfections
- 85% noticed it balanced their skin and reduced shine
- 82% felt it minimized the appearance of pores and calmed their skin
- Umbrian Clay, fresh’s proprietary ingredient, has a uniquely high mineral content that works to purify the complexion by neutralizing acidity, absorbing oil, and refining the appearance of pores.
- Natural bamboo and olive exfoliants gently polish away dulling dead skin cells.
- Meadowsweet extract is known to control oil and shine.
- Lemon fruit extract helps promote a brighter, more radiant complexion.
- Olive leaf extract helps to restore suppleness and is known to protect against free radicals.
- Chamomile flower and lavender water are notable for their soothing properties.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseAfter cleansing, massage a dime-sized amount of product onto damp skin for 30 seconds, and then rinse. Use twice a week.
The Story of Umbrian Clay
“A close friend of ours used to suffer from severe acne until she came upon an ultra-fine clay in an herbal store in Italy. We traced its origins to the small Italian town of Nocera Umbra, the sole source, and learned that it has been the basis of therapeutic treatments for centuries.”
—Lev Glazman & Alina Roytberg, fresh founders