Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant for normal to oily skin gently polishes away and dissolves dead skin cells and impurities to instantly reveal a healthy-looking, clear complexion. The purifying formula further works to refine skin texture and absorb excess oil for perfectly balanced skin.
- Proven to mattify the skin
- Proven to be non-comedogenic
- 97% felt the product exfoliated, deeply cleansed, and purified their skin
- 91% reported smoother, brighter, clarified, and more supple skin with decreased roughness
- 88% said it evened skin tone and smoothed imperfections
- 85% noticed it balanced their skin and reduced shine
- 82% felt it minimized the appearance of pores and calmed their skin
- Umbrian Clay, Fresh’s proprietary ingredient, has a uniquely high-mineral content that works to neutralize acidity, absorb oil, and refine the appearance of pores, purifying the complexion.
- Natural bamboo and olive exfoliants gently polish away dulling, dead skin cells.
- Meadowsweet extract is known to control oil and shine.**
- Lemon fruit extract helps promote a brighter, more radiant complexion.
- Olive leaf extract helps to restore suppleness and is known to protect against free radicals.**
- Chamomile flower and lavender water are notable for their soothing properties.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseAfter cleansing, massage onto damp skin for 30 seconds, then rinse. For best results, use twice a week, followed by Umbrian Clay Oil-Free Lotion.
The Story of Umbrian Clay
“A friend of ours from Italy suffered from acne for years until she discovered this pure clay in an herbal store. After a few weeks of daily use, her skin was miraculously clarified. We found the sole source of this clay in the town of Nocera Umbra and learned that it is rich in minerals that help break down the skin’s acidity. It has been the basis of therapeutic treatments for centuries.”
—Lev Glazman & Alina Roytberg, Fresh Founders