Product DetailsLooking for an exfoliator that isn't harsh or drying? This is it. The brown sugar crystals and strawberry seeds buff away rough patches and then dissolve in the nourishing oils, leaving your skin velvety-soft and smooth long after you wash it off. Plus, the sweet citrus scent smells good enough to eat.
- 97% reported improved skin texture and softer, more supple skin
- 94% felt it had an exfoliating effect and decreased rough patches
- 88% noticed soothed skin that felt silky and velvety
- 85% said their skin was radiant
- Brown sugar, a natural humectant that seals in moisture, gently buffs away dry, dull skin.
- Real wild strawberries, packed with vitamin C, help to brighten and soothe.
- Plum seed oil and grapeseed oil are notable for their hydrating and nourishing properties.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseAfter cleansing, apply a generous amount to damp skin and gently massage using circular motions. Let it work for for 5-10 minutes and rinse with warm water. Can be used 3-4 times a week.
The Story of Sugar
“Each of our grandmothers used sugar, a natural antiseptic, to heal our scrapes. Wanting to pass this effective ritual on to the world, we bottled our shared tradition, pioneering the use of sugar in the beauty industry.”
—Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg, Fresh founders
May We Recommend
"My face felt smooth, refreshed, and free of bumps and dry, dead skin. This product really saves the day. Definitely a product to forever have a spot in my beauty cabinet."