Product DetailsSugar Face Polish with nourishing brown sugar and real strawberry seeds is an innovative formula for all skin types that exfoliates and hydrates the skin, instantly revealing a softer, smoother, more radiant complexion.
- 97% reported improved skin texture and softer, more supple skin
- 94% felt it had an exfoliating effect and decreased rough patches
- 88% noticed soothed skin that felt silky and velvety
- 85% said their skin was radiant
- Brown sugar, a natural humectant that seals in moisture, gently buffs away dry, dull skin.
- Real wild strawberries, packed with vitamin C, help to brighten and soothe.
- Plum seed oil and grapeseed oil are notable for their hydrating and nourishing properties.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseGently massage on cleansed, moist skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rise with warm water. Can be used 3-4 times a week.
The Story of Brown Sugar
“Both of our grandmothers used sugar, a natural antiseptic, to heal our scrapes. We bottled our shared tradition with Brown Sugar Body Polish, the very first sugar exfoliant on the market that remains the unrivaled source of supremely soft skin. That has evolved into a full line of bodycare coveted by all who experience it.”
—Lev and Alina, Fresh Founders
May We Recommend
An extra-gentle gel cleanser for all skin types that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup.$38.00
A universal daily moisturizer formulated with a proprietary Super 7 Complex that’s proven to provide 24 hours of significant moisture.$42.00
A unique gel formula infused with real rose petals and pure rosewater that hydrates and tones the complexion.$62.00
"My face felt smooth, refreshed, and free of bumps and dry, dead skin. This product really saves the day. Definitely a product to forever have a spot in my beauty cabinet."