Seaberry Restorative Body Cream is an ultra-hydrating and nourishing treatment designed to calm and soothe extra dry skin. The moisturizing formula is fortified with omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 and seaberry oil, a powerful antioxidant that helps to restore, protect, and soften the skin. Its creamy rich texture offers a luxurious skin-soothing experience.
- Proven to provide 24-hour hydration
- 100% noticed softer skin
- 97% felt their skin was smoother, more supple and hydrated, and healthier-looking
- 97% reported relief from the discomfort caused by dry skin
- 94% said it protected their skin from dryness and decreased roughness
- 90% reported it removed dry patches, leaving skin silky and velvety
- 84% felt their skin was intensely nourished and deeply hydrated
- Seaberry oil, also known as seabuckthorn oil, is a powerful antioxidant rich in omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 that helps to restore, protect, and soften the skin.
- Cranberry seed oil is packed with omegas 3, 6 & 9 and vitamin E to help maintain the skin's elasticity and smoothness.
- Sal seed butter, rich in omegas 6 & 9, apricot kernel seed oil, and jojoba seed oil help to hydrate and nourish.
- Sea lavender helps to soothe and calm dry skin.
How to UseCan be used daily.
The Story of Seaberry
“When I was two, living in a small town in Eastern Siberia, I tipped over a pot of boiling water. My arm was badly burned, and I was rushed to a doctor who treated me with a pasty orange salve that I later learned was seaberry oil. Extracted from a plant native to Russia and the Himalayan region known for thriving in harsh conditions, this oil has been used for generations as a natural cure.”
—Lev, Fresh Co-founder
May We Recommend
A foaming gel that revitalizes and gently cleanses the skin with an invigorating citrus scent.$20.00
The original, natural sugar exfoliant and unrivaled treatment for supremely soft skin.$38.00 - $67.00
A precious blend of pure oils packed with nourishing omegas to preserve a youthful appearance.$52.00
"The Seaberry Restorative Body Cream is the PERFECT lotion because it is so absorbent without being oily! Plus it smells so fresh and leaves your skin feeling really good—quenched, not oily—and smelling great."