Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil is a precious blend of pure oils—seaberry, cranberry seed, camellia seed, grapeseed, and sweet almond—packed with nourishing omegas to preserve a youthful appearance. The lightweight formula absorbs quickly for a boost of vital moisture.
- Proven to provide 24-hour hydration
- 100% felt their skin was immediately nourished
- 100% reported their skin was supple
- 97% said their skin was immediately hydrated
- 85% felt it decreased roughness on contact
- Seaberry oil, also known as seabuckthorn oil, is a powerful antioxidant rich in moisturizing omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 noted for protecting the skin from aging free radicals.**
- Cranberry seed oil, packed with omegas 3, 6 & 9 and vitamin E, is known to maintain the skin’s elasticity and smoothness.
- Camellia seed oil, rich in omegas 6 & 9, helps to retain moisture and promote smooth, supple skin.
- Grapeseed oil helps maintain optimal hydration levels.
- Sweet almond oil helps to soften the skin.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseAfter cleansing, lightly massage 1 to 2 drops onto the face.
The Story of Seaberry
“When I was two, living in a small town in Eastern Siberia, I tipped over a pot of boiling water. My arm was badly burned, and I was rushed to a doctor who treated me with a pasty orange salve that I later learned was seaberry oil. Extracted from a plant native to Russia and the Himalayan region known for thriving in harsh conditions, this oil has been used for generations as a natural cure.”
—Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder
"Best facial treatment EVER"