Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream is a universal daily moisturizer proven to provide 24 hours of significant moisture.* It is formulated with a proprietary Super 7 Complex specifically designed to minimize and prevent visible signs of aging, deliver intense hydration, and boost radiance. It is further enriched with maca root extract, noted for enhancing luminosity.
- Proven to provide 24-hour moisture
- Proven to immediately enhance radiance
- Proven to have long-term brightening and clarifying effects
- Proven to improve elasticity and smooth the skin
- 97% felt their skin was immediately hydrated
- 94% reported visibly improved, nourished skin
- 91% noticed healthier-looking skin
The Super 7 Complex is a hydrating and radiance-boosting blend* of 7 super-charged ingredients that promote a youthful-looking complexion:
1. Lotus flower extract, sourced from Laos, defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals.**
2. Blue-green algae extract helps to visibly minimize early signs of aging.
3. Hibiscus fruit extract boosts hydration.**
4. Fig fruit extract helps to preserve ideal moisture levels.
5. Vitamin C is known for its antioxidant and protective properties.**
6. Vitamin E helps soften the skin.**
7. Vegetable glycerol attracts water and seals in moisture.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to Use
Apply to clean skin twice a day, morning and night.
The Story of Lotus
“The lotus has been cultivated in eastern Asia for over 3,000 years. The plant is considered sacred in many cultures, but I especially love the way the Buddhists regard it. They believe that it is the ultimate symbol of complete purification, as it journeys through water to rise above the surface and blossom into a stunning flower.”
—Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder
"I absolutely love this face cream. It makes my skin so soft and gives it this dewy appearance."