Sake Bath is a purifying soak comprised of over 50% detoxifying sake that works to ease body tension and promote relaxation while leaving the skin incredibly soft, smooth, and moisturized. The delicately foaming formula was inspired by ancient beauty rituals of Japanese Geisha who were known to use sake to purify and soften their skin, and its luxurious lush scent comes from their tradition of infusing baths with real persimmons.
- Sake, prepared from rice grains, is known to detoxify and soften the skin.
- Ginger root extract helps to rejuvenate the skin.
- Melissa leaf extract is noted for its calming and soothing properties.
- Radish root extract helps tone and reduce irritation.
- Peach fruit extract is known to restore suppleness.
- Apricot kernel, passionflower seed, and sesame seed oils help nourish and hydrate.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseSoak for at least 10 minutes. Rinse under a cool shower without using soap and gently towel-dry. Follow with Fresh Rice Dry Oil to nourish the body.
The Story of Sake
“To keep our bathing ritual authentic, we use pure sake, just like that of the Japanese geisha’s purifying baths that inspired us.”
May We Recommend
from THE COLLECTION
A mattifying treatment for normal to oily skin that tones and hydrates while minimizing the appearance of pores and controlling shine.$36.00
for Age Diminishing
A one-of-a-kind hydrating treatment made with pure honey that delivers 6 hours of supreme nourishment while improving elasticity.$130.00
from OUR FAVORITES
An ultra-nourishing tinted lip treatment that moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips while leaving a pink blossom tint.$22.50
"This makes the ultimate bath!"