Black Tea Firming Eye Serum
Get a notification when this item is back in stock
Thank You, you’ll get an email when item is available
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS*
92% said it immediately reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
92% reported it immediately delivered an immediate tensing effect
93% noticed it increased the radiance of the eye area
97% said it firmed the eye area after 4 weeks
*self-assessment on 60 subjects during 1 month
THE POWER OF TWO
Layering the eye serum under the eye concentrate is proven to immediately increase skin’s firmness by 27%**
**versus using the eye concentrate alone; self-assessment by scoring on 33 subjects during 4 weeks
- fresh's black tea complex of black tea extract, black tea ferment, blackberry leaf extract, and lychee seed extract is proven to inhibit damaging free radicals and helps to improve skin elasticity.
- A dual-action eye-defining peptide helps reduce the look of eye bags while smoothing the eye contour for a more defined look .
- Goji fruit extract helps improve firmness and protect skin’s youthful-looking bounce.
- Uji tea extract works to calm and comfort.
Jojoba Oil PEG-150 Esters
PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides
Acacia Senegal Gum
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract
Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract
Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
After cleansing, gently press onto the eye area morning and night.
When should I use an eye serum?
Right before your face serum and before your eye cream and moisturizer.
How does an eye serum work with an eye cream?
Like face serums, an eye serum delivers targeted ingredients to the skin. Thanks to its lightweight fluid texture, an eye serum can be easily absorbed and layered under an eye cream. And as a result, the eye cream can work as a moisture barrier, helping to lock in the serum’s benefits.
Why do I need specific eye treatments?
The skin around the eyes is thinner and more delicate than the rest of the face—and one of the first areas to show signs of aging—so it needs to be protected and treated with special care. Blinking, squinting, eye rubbing, and removing makeup along with fatigue, dehydration, allergies, and stress can lead to puffiness, fine lines, crow’s feet, dullness, and a loss of elasticity and moisture.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 170ms
- reviews, product