Free Shipping on all orders
Seaberry Moisturising Face Oil
A highly nourishing blend of omega-rich and antioxidant pure oils plus vitamin E for smooth, supple, youthful skin
Get a notification when this item is back in stock
Thank You, you’ll get an email when item is available
This precious blend includes antioxidant-rich seaberry oil (also known as seabuckthorn oil), cranberry seed oil, and camellia seed oil—all packed with nourishing omegas. Grapeseed and sweet almond oil round out the mix, delivering a hit of hydration for soft, supple, dewy skin.
100% felt their skin was immediately nourished
100% reported their skin was supple
97% said their skin was immediately hydrated
85% felt it decreased roughness on contact
*in vivo test
- Seaberry oil, also known as seabuckthorn oil, is a powerful antioxidant rich in moisturising omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 noted for protecting the skin from ageing free radicals.
- Cranberry seed oil, packed with omegas 3, 6 & 9 and vitamin E, is known to maintain the skin’s elasticity and smoothness.
- Camellia seed oil, rich in omegas 6 & 9, helps to retain moisture and promote smooth, supple skin.
- Grapeseed oil helps maintain optimal hydration levels.
- Sweet almond oil helps to soften the skin.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil
Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
After cleansing and toning, lightly massage 1 to 2 drops onto the face.
For extra nourishment, follow with your favorite face cream.
What is a face oil and when should I use it?
It’s a treatment with highly concentrated oil soluble ingredients to provide intense nourishment. It should be used after your serum and before your moisturiser.
What skin types should use a face oil?
Anyone can use this face oil (even those with oily skin!) but dry, normal and combination skin types will enjoy this texture the most.
Can I just use a face oil and not a moisturiser?
A face oil doesn’t replace a moisturiser! An oil nourishes while your moisturiser seals that nourishment in.