Free Shipping on all orders
Seaberry Skin Nutrition Cleansing Oil
Seaberry Skin Nutrition Cleansing Oil£34.00
A multi-tasking oil facial cleanser that melts away dirt and makeup, including waterproof, while maintaining moisture for soft, glowy skin
Get a notification when this item is back in stock
Thank You, you’ll get an email when item is available
This blend of nourishing oils and protective extracts effectively cleanses all skin types, removing impurities and even the toughest waterproof makeup for a supple, healthy, and radiant complexion. The star is antioxidant seaberry oil, rich in moisturising omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 that revitalise and soften the skin.
100% said it removed and dissolved makeup and impurities, leaving their skin clean and fresh
97% felt it deeply cleansed their skin and eyes and soothed their skin, leaving it soft, radiant, and healthy
97% reported that their skin was moisturized and protected from dryness
96% said it eliminated even the toughest waterproof makeup
- Seaberry oil, also known as seabuckthorn oil, is a powerful antioxidant rich in moisturizing omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 that help revitalise, protect, and soften the skin.
- Orpheus flower extract helps protect.
- Nigella oil helps remove impurities.
- Camellia seed oil helps nourish and retain moisture.
- Cranberry seed oil, packed with omegas 3, 6 & 9 and a type of vitamin E, helps maintain the skin's elasticity and smoothness.
- Grapeseed oil helps maintain hydration levels.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate
PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate
Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil
Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil
Nigella Sativa Seed Oil
Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
Bixa Orellana Seed Extract
Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
Gently massage 3-4 pumps onto your dry face and closed eyes.
Add warm water to emulsify.
Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.