Seaberry Skin Nutrition Booster
Get a notification when this item is back in stock
Thank You, you’ll get an email when item is available
100% said it was hydrating*
98% felt it had a luxurious texture and was easy to mix with other products*
95% reported their skin was protected and immediately more nourished*
88% noticed healthier-looking, more radiant skin with a visibly improved appearance*
- Tomato extract contains lycopene, known to be a highly effective free radical scavenger.
- Seaberry oil is a powerful antioxidant* rich in nourishing omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9.
- Camellia seed oil helps nourish and retain moisture.
*in vitro test
Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil
Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract
Bixa Orellana Seed Extract
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
Add 1-2 drops to your face or eye cream 2-3 times per week for a boost.
Can also be used alone.
Can I just use a face oil and not a moisturiser?
An oil doesn’t replace a moisturiser! A face oil nourishes while a moisturiser seals it all in, and this booster combines both when added to your favourite face or eye cream.
Is this good for all skin types?
This oil-based booster is great for all skin types, but is best for normal, combination, and dry skin types.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 107ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';