Crème Ancienne Supreme Face Serum
Get a notification when this item is back in stock
Thank You, you’ll get an email when item is available
Proven to smooth the appearance of wrinkles by up to 21% in total area and 20% in total length*
100% said their skin was smooth and elasticity was improved**
100% reported their skin felt nourished, soft, supple, and comforted**
95% said it smoothed the look of fine lines and wrinkles**
*instrumental test on 15 subjects
**self-assessment on 60 subjects during 4 weeks
- Galanga leaf extract helps to boost moisture, enhance suppleness, and smooth the skin.
- Red ginger root extract helps to calm and soothe the skin, and ginger water helps to boost hydration levels.
- San Chi root extract helps to firm, revitalise, and comfort the skin.
- Ginseng root extract helps to nourish and tone, and ginger extract helps to firm and protect.
- Echinacea extract helps to improve the skin’s resilience to environmental aggressors.
- Nyamplung and meadowfoam seed oils help to nourish, moisturise, and soften the skin.
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Water
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Zingiber Zerumbet Extract
Panax Notoginseng Root Extract
Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract
Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract
Echinacea Purpurea Extract
Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract
Panax Ginseng Root Extract
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
After cleansing, apply to your face and neck every morning and night.
Why is Crème Ancienne Supreme Face Serum handcrafted in a monastery?
The precious ingredients are too fragile to be made in a factory; they can only be blended by hand to maintain the integrity (and potency) of the formula.
What's a face serum and why do I need it?
A serum is a skincare treatment that is packed with potent ingredients to combat specific skin concerns. Serums' light, fluid texture is forumlated to penetrate the skin to deliver these key ingredients.
If I use a serum, do I still need a moisturiser?
Serums and moisturisers work together. While a serum targets and treats specific skin concerns, a moisturiser seals in hydration and adds a protective barrier between skin and the environment.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 75ms
- reviews, product