Crème Ancienne Infusion
Get a notification when this item is back in stock
Thank You, you’ll get an email when item is available
97% felt it conditioned their skin*
94% reported it purified their skin*
90% noticed their skin was more supple, soft, and toned*
Proven to significantly moisturize the skin for 6 hours**
*self-assessment on 31 subjects during 4 weeks
**instrumental test on 10 subjects
- A blend of nourishing bamboo water, purifying lavender water, and soothing rose flower water hydrates the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid seals in moisture and is known to re-texturise and promote suppleness.
- Meadowfoam seed oil is a unique fatty acid that provides supreme nourishment.
- Seabuckthorn oil is rich with restorative omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 and protective antioxidants.
Phyllostachis Bambusoides Extract
PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil
Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil
Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract
Rosa Damascena Flower Water
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
After cleansing, sweep over your face with your fingertips or a cotton pad, avoiding the eye area.
What is a toner and why do I need it?
It's the first leave-on step in your skincare routine after cleansing. Essentially, toners help remove any excess impurities left behind after cleansing, restore skin's balance, and prep your complexion for the products that follow.
Is this good for all skin types?
Yes, this toner is great for all skin types!
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';