Crème Ancienne Face Oil Elixir
Get a notification when this item is back in stock
Thank You, you’ll get an email when item is available
97% felt their skin was nourished*
87% reported more moisturized, supple skin*
84% noticed a smoothing and lifted effect*
Proven to have a smoothing effect on wrinkles 1 hour after application**
*self-assessment on 31 subjects during 4 weeks
**instrumental test on 16 subjects
- Meadowfoam seed oil is a unique fatty acid easily absorbed by the skin to provide supreme nourishment.
- Seabuckthorn oil is rich with moisturizing omegas and protective antioxidants.
- Antioxidant-rich black currant seed oil is notable for its moisturizing and protective properties.
- Commiphora extract helps to smooth the skin.
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil
Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil
Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
After cleansing, lightly massage 1 to 2 drops onto your face and around the orbital bone.
What is a face oil and when should I use it?
It’s a treatment with highly concentrated oil soluble ingredients to provide intense nourishment. It should be used after your serum and before your moisturizer.
What skin types should use a face oil?
Anyone can use this face oil (even those with oily skin!) but dry, normal and combination skin types will enjoy this texture the most.
Can I just use a face oil and not a moisturizer?
A face oil doesn’t replace a moisturizer! An oil nourishes while your moisturizer seals that nourishment in.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 121ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';