Black Tea Corset Cream Firming Moisturiser
Get a notification when this item is back in stock
Thank You, you’ll get an email when item is available
88% noticed it improved their skin’s bounce*
88% reported their skin was healthier looking and visibly improved*
88% said their skin felt strengthened*
86% said their skin’s firmness and elasticity was improved*
84% felt it improved the appearance of loose and sagging skin*
- fresh's black tea complex of black tea extract, black tea ferment, blackberry leaf extract, and lychee seed extract is proven to inhibit damaging free radicals and helps to improve skin elasticity.
- Goji fruit extract helps improve firmness and protect the skin’s youthful bounce.
- A firming peptide helps to defy the signs of gravity for a more visibly defined and contoured complexion.
Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract
Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract
Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract
Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract
Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester
Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
After cleansing and toning, apply a generous layer daily, morning and night.
Start with your neck and massage the cream in upward motions from your collarbone to your jawline.
Move on to your face, sweeping upward (aka against gravity) from your chin to your forehead.
Why should I use this on my neck?
The skin on your neck is delicate and can show signs of ageing (think wrinkles and sagging), too.
What's the best way to apply this firming cream?
Massage in upward strokes starting at the center of your chin and work the cream up and out towards your ears for best results.
What's a moisturiser and why do I need it?
moisturisers hydrate skin, helping to prevent dryness and keep skin soft. moisturisers also help increase moisture retention and assist in creating a protective barrier between your skin and the environment.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 128ms
- reviews, product