Umbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Exfoliator
A non-comedogenic, mineral-rich clay formula that polishes and purifies skin for a clear, smooth, shine-free complexion
Find a retailer near you
97% felt the product exfoliated, deeply cleansed, and purified their skin*
91% reported smoother, brighter, clarified, and more supple skin with decreased roughness*
88% said it evened skin tone and smoothed imperfections*
85% noticed it balanced their skin and reduced shine*
82% felt it minimised the appearance of pores and calmed their skin*
- Umbrian clay, fresh’s proprietary ingredient, has a high mineral content that works to help balance, purify, and clarify the complexion.
- Bamboo and olive exfoliants gently polish away dulling, dead skin cells.
- Meadowsweet extract is known to control oil and shine.
- Lemon fruit extract helps promote a brighter, more radiant complexion.
- Olive leaf extract helps to restore suppleness and is known to protect against free radicals.
- Chamomile flower and lavender water are notable for their soothing properties.
Solum Fullonum (Fuller'S Earth)
Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract
Olea Europaea (Olive) Seed Powder
Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract
Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract
Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil
Spiraea Ulmaria Extract
Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
After cleansing, massage a dime size amount onto damp skin for 30 seconds, and then rinse. Use twice a week.
Why do I need to exfoliate?
Exfoliation removes dry, rough, flaky skin cells from skin's outermost surface to help maintain healthy, youthful, glowing skin.
Can I use this in place of a cleanser?
For the most thorough cleanse, it’s best to use a cleanser and exfoliator. Cleansers (like Soy Face Cleanser) remove dirt and eye makeup without stripping skin of essential moisture, while exfoliators are great at buffing away dead skin.
Can I use this every day?
Umbrian Clay Exfoliant is best used twice a week after cleansing.