Seaberry Revitalising Conditioner
Find a retailer near you
94% found it nourishing
94% said it coated and softened their hair and made it easy to comb after rinsing
90% felt it improved dryness and damage from root to tip and maintained healthy-looking hair
- Seaberry oil, also known as seabuckthorn oil, is a powerful antioxidant rich in nourishing omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 that promote lustrous locks.
- Cranberry seed oil, packed with vitamin E and additional omegas, helps smooth and protect.
- Moringa seed extract is known to protect the hair from environmental stressors.
- Beet root extract is known to protect the hair from heat-induced stressors.
- Sal seed butter helps to soften and moisturize.
- Vitamin B5 helps smooth strands and enhance shine.
Shorea Robusta Seed Butter
Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil
Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Hydrolyzed Corn Starch
P-Anisic AcidCI 75120 (Annatto)
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
Apply a nickel-size amount to wet hair after shampooing with Seaberry Revitalizing Shampoo, massaging over the entire scalp, and rinse.
Can be used daily.