Product DetailsUmbrian Clay Mattifying Serum is a treatment formula for normal to oily skin that tones and hydrates while minimizing the appearance of pores and controlling shine.
- Proven to have a significant moisturizing effect for 6 hours
- Proven to provide 24-hour antioxidant protection
- Proven to have a significant mattifying effect on the skin
- 93% noticed healthier-looking, hydrated skin
- 90% felt their skin was more toned
- 86% reported their skin was more supple, smoother, and softer, and their complexion was balanced
- Umbrian Clay, Fresh’s proprietary ingredient, has a uniquely high-mineral content that works to neutralize acidity, purifying and clarifying the complexion.
- A ginger root pore-refining complex helps to minimize the look of pores.
- Meadowsweet extract is known to control oil and shine.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseAfter cleansing, apply to the face. For best results, follow with Umbrian Clay Oil-Free Lotion.
The Story of Umbrian Clay
“A friend of ours from Italy suffered from acne for years until she discovered this pure clay in an herbal store. After a few weeks of daily use, her skin was miraculously clarified. We found the sole source of this clay in the town of Nocera Umbra and learned that it is rich in minerals that help break down the skin’s acidity. It has been the basis of therapeutic treatments for centuries.”
—Lev & Alina, Fresh Founders
May We Recommend
An extra-gentle gel cleanser for all skin types that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup.$38.00
A purifying mask for normal to oily skin that can also be used as a cleanser or to minimize imperfections.$49.00
A purifying, balancing, and non-comedogenic formula for normal to oily skin.$38.00
"I used this all summer to keep my face looking fresh even on the most hot and humid days. It feels great going on and gives a nice, even base."