Explore our collections
SoyCleanseAs fresh's first venture into skincare, we researched amino acid-rich soy proteins and found that they help with skin suppleness.
Black TeaFirmInspired by black tea's high level of antioxidants, we derived our potent black tea complex that helps to improve skin elasticity.
LotusRadianceSuper Lotus is a powerful antioxidant that smoothes the look of lines and protects from free radicals for radiant, resilient skin.
RoseDeep HydrationWe selected the damask rose out of 200 rose species for its special power to retain moisture while strengthening the skin barrier.
KombuchaProtectAfter researching fermentation, we made kombucha the star of our liquid essence to protect from the damaging effects of pollution.
Umbrian ClayPurifyFresh’s exclusive ingredient, this fine white clay native to Nocera Umbra, Italy—the sole source—clarifies and balances the skin.
Vitamin NectarSkin NutritionAfter years of research, we bridged the world of multivitamins and skincare for formulas that deliver bright, healthy-looking skin.
SugarRefineSugar is a natural humectant that prevents moisture loss. We bottled sugar's softening properties, pioneering its use in beauty.
Safety backed by science
At fresh, we care as much about what we put into our products as what we leave out.
- We adhere to stringent international regulations and ban hundreds of ingredients from our formulas.
- Our experts test every ingredient an average of 3 times to ensure it’s safe on skin.
- We spend 2+ years validating each product’s safety by a team of toxicologists, chemists, biologists, and regulatory experts.
Our commitment to sustainability
- Improving our ingredient sourcing with respect to the planet and people by partnering with Union for Ethical BioTrade (UEBT)
- Ensuring all product packaging is made with recycled material or recyclable by 2025
- Working to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2030 by setting reduction and offsetting targets aligned with the Paris Agreement