Umbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Mask
Get a notification when this item is back in stock
Thank You, you’ll get an email when item is available
94% felt their skin was softer and more supple
90% noticed the texture of their skin was smoother
90% said it soothed their skin
90% reported it balanced their skin
87% said it was purifying and their skin looked healthier
84% reported the appearance of their pores was minimized
*self-assessment on 31 subjects during 4 weeks
- Umbrian clay, fresh’s proprietary ingredient, has a high mineral content that works to help balance, purify, and clarify the complexion.
- Sandalwood oil is known for its astringent properties and helps to calm the skin.
- Chamomile flower and lavender water are notable for their soothing properties.
Solum Fullonum (Fuller's Earth)
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract
Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
3 WAYS TO CLAY:
1. To use as a face mask, apply an even coat on damp skin after cleansing, leave on for 3-5 minutes, and rinse.
2. To use as a face wash, massage a small amount onto damp skin for 30 seconds, avoiding your eyes, and rinse.
3. To use as a spot treatment, dab on the affected area, allow to fully dry, and rinse.
Can I use this as a spot treatment?
Yes! Simply dab on the affected area, allow to fully dry, and rinse.
Can I use this mask if I have dry skin?
Absolutely. All skin needs purification from time to time (to remove toxins and impurities) and this gentle, non-drying formula is perfect for all skin types.
Why should I use a mask?
Masks deliver many immediate and long-term benefits. Ours are supercharged with active ingredients to purify, balance, exfoliate, brighten, and more.