Umbrian Clay Oil-Free Lotion
Get a notification when this item is back in stock
Thank You, you’ll get an email when item is available
93% felt their skin was softer
90% reported a nourishing effect
86% said it protected against dryness and revitalized the skin
86% noticed healthier-looking, hydrated, and more supple skin
83% felt it balanced, toned, and improved skin elasticity while leaving the skin silky and velvety
Proven to have a significant anti-oxidative effect for 24 hours
*in vivo test
- Umbrian Clay, fresh’s proprietary ingredient, has a high mineral content that works to help balance, purify, and clarify the complexion.
- Meadowsweet extract is known to control oil and shine.**
- Porphyridium cruentum, a hydrating algae extract, helps retain moisture.
- Vitamins C and E and green tea extract are powerful antioxidants that defend against free radicals.**
- Cucumber and lavender help to tone and soothe.
- **in vitro
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
Solum Fullonum (Fuller'S Earth)
Cera Alba (Beeswax)
Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract
Maris Aqua (Sea Water)
Rosa Damascena Flower Water
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender ) Flower Water
Porphyridium Cruentum Extract
Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Spiraea Ulmaria Extract
Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
Disclaimer: Fresh product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Fresh product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
After cleansing, smooth over your face. Can be used daily, morning and night.
What's a moisturizer and why do I need it?
Moisturizers hydrate skin, helping to prevent dryness and keep skin soft. Moisturizers also help increase moisture retention and assist in creating a protective barrier between your skin and the environment.
Is this good for all skin types?
Yes, however this lotion is best for normal to oily skin types.