Crème Ancienne Eye Cream is proven to visibly reduce the signs of aging, diminish puffiness and under-eye circles, and provide supreme nourishment.*
- Proven to deliver significant, long-lasting moisture for 24 hours
- Proven to immediately firm and hydrate the eye area
- Proven to have long-term firming, hydrating, and smoothing effects on the eye area
- Proven to reduce the appearance of puffiness and under-eye circles after continued use
- 100% felt it had a hydrating and nourishing effect
- 97% felt it protected the skin against dryness and protected the skin throughout the night
- 90% felt it was soothing and revitalizing
- 87% noticed smoother skin texture
- 84% saw a relaxation of crow’s feet
- Meadowfoam seed oil is a unique fatty acid easily absorbed by the skin to provide supreme nourishment.
- Seabuckthorn oil is rich with moisturizing omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 and protective antioxidants.
- Sugar apple seed extract significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Rosewater is notable for its soothing and calming properties.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to Use
After cleansing, apply to the eye area. For ideal results, follow with Crème Ancienne.
The Story of Crème Ancienne
“Inspired by the world’s first cream, Crème Ancienne contains such fragile ingredients that each must be poured in a particular sequence at a determined temperature all in perfect balance—requirements that can only be met by hand.” —Lev & Alina, Fresh Founders
May We Recommend
An extra-gentle gel cleanser for all skin types that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup.$38.00
A precious oil treatment hand-blended in a monastery that smoothes the complexion and provides supreme nourishment.$140.00 - $265.00
A precious face cream handmade in a monastery proven to provide instant, long lasting hydration.$145.00 - $290.00
"Love...love...love the Crème Ancienne Eye Cream because the wonderful moisture lasts all day."