Elixir Ancien smoothes the complexion and provides supreme nourishment. Blended by hand in a monastery, these natural oils absorb quickly to deliver the most precious ingredients in their purest forms. These oils must be poured in a particular sequence at a determined temperature—requirements that can only be met by hand. Fresh turned to a monastery to hand-blend each bottle because monks are an important part of Elixir Ancien’s heritage. Historically, if a formula was not produced by a monk, it was considered witchcraft. Without them, the original formula would not exist today.
- 97% felt their skin was nourished
- 87% reported more moisturized, supple skin
- 84% noticed a soothing and smoothing effect
- Meadowfoam seed oil is a unique fatty acid easily absorbed by the skin to provide supreme nourishment.
- Seabuckthorn oil is rich with moisturizing omegas 7 & 9 and protective antioxidants.
- Antioxidant-rich black currant seed oil is notable for its moisturizing and protective properties.
- Commiphora extract helps to smooth the skin.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to Use
After cleansing, lightly massage 1 to 2 drops onto the face and around the orbital bone. For extreme nourishment, follow with Crème Ancienne.
The Story of Crème Ancienne
“Inspired by the world’s first cream, Crème Ancienne contains such fragile ingredients that each must be poured in a particular sequence at a determined temperature all in perfect balance—requirements that can only be met by hand.” —Lev & Alina, Fresh Founders
May We Recommend
Firm & reduces signs of agingSale Price$ 128.00
"This elixir is the greatest skin care product ever!"