Product DetailsRough, dry lips are no match for this conditioning lip exfoliant. It removes flakes with real brown sugar crystals, natural humectants, and then blankets lips with nourishing shea butter and jojoba oil, leaving them silky smooth. It’s your must-have first step before applying any other lip product.
- 100% reported healthier-looking, softer lips
- 97% noticed smoother, more hydrated lips with improved texture
- 94% felt it exfoliated and removed dry patches while making lips supple and revitalized
- Brown sugar crystals, natural humectants that prevent moisture loss, buff away dry flakes.
- Shea butter and jojoba oil nourish the skin.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseMassage a small amount onto clean lips, and rinse with a damp washcloth. Can be used 2 to 3 times a week.
The Story of Sugar Lip Care
“Each of our grandmothers used sugar, a natural antiseptic, to heal our scrapes. Wanting to pass this effective ritual on to the world, we bottled our shared tradition, pioneering the use of sugar in the beauty industry.”
—Lev Glazman & Alina Roytberg, Fresh founder
May We Recommend
a nourishing lip balmSale Price$ 26.00
a sensual citrus scentSale Price$ 24.00
"I have tried a lot of lip scrubs over the years and this is one of my favorites. It does a great job of exfoliating, moisturizing, and it smells and tastes heavenly! It's a lovely little treat for the senses."