Product DetailsThis pH-balanced gel cleanser for all skin types has a cult following for the way it removes makeup—even mascara—without drying for soft, supple skin. It's made with amino acid-rich soy proteins, calming cucumber extract, and balancing rosewater. Sensitive skin? It also soothes and tones.
- 100% reported it thoroughly removed face makeup
- 97% reported more supple skin
- 93% said it soothed and softened their skin
- 90% said their skin was balanced and healthy-looking
- 86% felt it visibly improved the appearance of the skin
- 86% felt it left their skin toned and radiant **self-assessment on 29 subjects for 4 weeks
- Amino acid-rich soy proteins help maintain elasticity and healthy skin.
- Rosewater is notable for its calming and balancing properties.
- Calming cucumber extract aids in soothing the skin.
- Borage seed oil helps to nourish.
Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Benzoic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caramel, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol <12424/A>
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseWet the skin and massage over the face and eyes, then rinse. Use daily, morning and night.
- To remove heavy makeup, apply this cleanser on dry skin. Wipe off with wet cotton balls and rinse with water.
- For a deeper cleanse, wash first with this cleanser. Then massage Fresh Umbrian Clay Mask onto your face for 30 seconds, removing with warm water.
In the early ’90s, there was a great deal of buzz about the health benefits of soy. We spent a few years researching the natural ingredient and introduced soy to the beauty market in 1999.
—Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg, fresh founders
May We Recommend
a nourishing lip balmSale Price$ 26.00
"I don't think any product has ever cleaned my face so well."