Product DetailsThis skin nutrition mask is jam-packed with fruit—50% oranges, lemons, and clementines—to refine skin for a healthy, glow-from-within look. Fueled by fresh’s vitamin fruit complex, it does double exfoliating duty: a soft scrub from the citrus paste and a gentle chemical peel from the natural AHAs.
- After 1 use immediately improves skin’s glow by 31%, and after 4 weeks by 49%**
- After 1 use immediately improves skin’s clarity and brightness by 30%, and after 4 weeks by 49%**
- After 1 use immediately smoothes the complexion by 34%, and after 4 weeks by 51%**
- After 1 use immediately improves skin’s luminosity**
- 100% reported their skin was immediately softer*
- 100% noticed their skin texture was improved and smoother*
- 100% felt it invigorated their skin*
- 97% felt their skin texture was refined*
- 97% reported it gave their skin a revitalizing boost*
- 97% said their skin had a more vibrant appearance and healthy-looking glow*
- 97% noticed it awakened dull and tired skin, giving skin a revitalizing boost*
**measured by a dermatologist
- Our vitamin fruit complex is a blend of vitamins C, E, and B5; lemon and orange fruit extracts; and minerals that helps revitalize dull skin for a vibrant, healthy-looking glow and soft, smooth texture.
- A concentrated citrus fruit paste of crushed oranges, lemons, and clementines containing AHA fruit acids helps to gently exfoliate and smooth the skin.
Aqua (Water), Glucose, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Clementina Fruit Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fructose, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Sclerotium Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Caramel, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, CI 75120 (Annatto), Phenoxyethanol, Limonene <11130/A>
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseAfter cleansing, apply a generous amount to damp skin and gently massage using circular motions. Let it work for 10 minutes, then use warm water and a washcloth to remove. Can be used 2-3 times a week.
The Story of Vitamin Nectar
“After years of research, we have bridged the world of vitamins into skincare or, as we call it, skin nutrition. Developed through the intense study of how essential nutrients can revitalize and boost the vibrancy of skin, Vitamin Nectar promotes and maintains a healthy complexion.”
—Lev Glazman, Fresh co-founder