Product DetailsSugar Cream Lip Treatment Buff nourishes and smoothes the lips while leaving a warm nude shimmer. The creamy, cushiony formula coats lips with liquid colour for a soft, modern glow.
• Proven to keep lips moisturised for 6 hours
• 97% said it provided sufficient coverage with just one application
• 94% reported their lips felt soft
• 94% noticed their lips were supple
• 91% felt it gave their lips luster and shine
Sugar is a natural humectant known to prevent moisture loss.
- Black currant seed oil, jojoba seed oil, and avocado oil help provide moisture and nourishment to soften and smooth the skin.
- Grapeseed oil helps to smooth and soften and is rich in antioxidants known to protect from damaging free radicals.
C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS,ISONONYL ISONONANOATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE,PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX),POLYBUTENE,ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER,GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE,SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL,PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL,VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL,SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE,RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) SEED OIL TOCOPHEROL,ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE,ASCORBYL PALMITATE,TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIISOSTEARATE,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),BHT,PROPYL GALLATE,LIMONENE,CITRAL,LINALOOL,BENZYL ALCOHOL
CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE),CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE),CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE),CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE)CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE),CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE),CI 75470 (CARMINE),CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES),CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]
How to UseGently squeeze tube to disperse a pearl-size amount and apply throughout the day as desired. Can be layered over Sugar Lip Treatments to create a custom lip look.
The Story of Sugar Cream Lip Treatments
“Sugar Cream Lip Treatments deliver creamy colour inspired by watercolor paint and the whipped texture of one of my favorite desserts, crème fraîche. Housed in metal paint tubes, the luscious formula is more pigmented, but when applied it creates a dewy translucent effect, leaving lips soft, smooth, and nourished.”
—Alina Roytberg, Fresh Co-founder