Product DetailsRose Hydrating Face Serum with golden root extract instantly hydrates and boosts radiance to nourish a youthful appearance to all skin types. It is scientifically proven to provide significant moisture and protect the skin from free radical damage. The lightweight blend is enriched with moisturizing and age-defying ingredients that absorb quickly for instant, long-lasting results.
- Proven to significantly moisturize the skin for up to 6 hours
- Proven to provide significant antioxidant protection from free radicals
- 94% felt the serum gave their skin a soft sensation
- 84% reported a smoother skin texture
- 81% noticed hydrated, moisturized skin that was silky and velvety
- Rosewater helps to soothe and rose flower oil helps to nourish.
- Invigorating golden root extract provides superior antioxidant protection.
- Hibiscus flower acids help boost radiance.
- Evening primrose extract helps to protect against future damage.
- Hydropatches form a protective moisturizing veil to attract and retain moisture.
- Cucumber extract helps to calm and cool the skin.
How to UseApply to clean skin twice a day, morning and night.
The Story of Rose
“The rose truly represents beauty. It’s beautiful to look at, beautiful to smell, and has all these beautiful benefits. I call it ‘nature’s wonder.’ The flower yields a precious oil that helps to hydrate, soothe, and tone the skin. With today’s technology, we are able to refine the purity of the extract, making it even more effective in skincare.”
—Lev, Fresh Co-Founder
May We Recommend
from THE COLLECTION
An extra-gentle gel cleanser for all skin types that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup.$38.00
A lightweight three-in-one formula proven to significantly brighten and hydrate the complexion while providing a powerful shield against UV rays and pollution.$50.00
from OUR FAVORITES
An ultra-nourishing tinted lip treatment that moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips while leaving a pink blossom tint.$22.50
"I have tried every skincare line and Fresh is the best."