Product DetailsBrown Sugar Body Polish is the original, natural sugar exfoliant and the unrivaled treatment for supremely soft skin after just one use.
- Proven to have a significant moisturizing effect for 24 hours
- 100% felt it left skin exfoliated, softened, supple, and healthy-looking while protecting against dryness
- 97% reported a hydrating, nourishing, and smoothing effect
- 94% said it softened skin after just one use and removed dry patches so skin is velvety and silky to the touch
- Real brown sugar crystals, natural humectants, prevent moisture loss while gently buffing away dry skin cells.
- A superior blend of four precious oils of evening primrose, sweet almond, apricot kernel, and jojoba nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Ginseng root extract and peppermint invigorate the senses and revitalize skin cells.
- Citrus oils help to brighten and tone the skin while leaving behind an unforgettable natural scent.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseIn the shower, mix the contents of the jar with your finger to evenly distribute the oils and then apply to wet skin. Massage gently, polishing away dull skin cells. Rinse well and pat dry. Use caution as the oils can make shower and bath surfaces slippery.
May We Recommend
from THE COLLECTION
An ultra-nourishing tinted lip treatment that moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips while leaving a sensual plum tint.$22.50
A lightweight three-in-one formula proven to significantly brighten and hydrate the complexion while providing a powerful shield against UV rays and pollution.$50.00
from OUR FAVORITES
An ultra-nourishing tinted lip treatment that moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips while leaving a pink blossom tint.$22.50
"This Brown Sugar Body Polish is wonderful. It not only exfoliates well, but it smells heavenly and leaves you feeling soft and smooth."