Lotus Eye Gel with calming cucumber extract is a hydrating and revitalizing treatment that alleviates the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, and signs of fatigue with a unique combination of highly-developed and preventative botanicals.
- Proven to significantly moisturize the eye area for up to 2 hours
- Proven to preserve the initial hydration of the eye area for up to 6 hours
- Proven to immediately brighten the eye area and to improve the appearance of under-eye bags after just 4 weeks
- 100% reported softer, more supple skin
- 97% felt it hydrated and soothed the eye area
- 94% said it relaxed crow’s feet while protecting the eye area
- 90% noticed the eye area was revitalized and silky soft
- 87% felt it firmed and toned the skin and reported a more radiant, healthier-looking eye area
- Lotus flower extract is packed with polyphenols, powerful antioxidants known to defend against wrinkle-causing free radicals.
- Soft orange extract and ginko biloba help reduce the appearance of puffiness and invigorate the skin.**
- Antioxidant-rich grapeseed polyphenols and jojoba help to protect the skin.
- Soothing cucumber fruit extract helps to revive the appearance of tired eyes.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseAfter cleansing, apply to eye area. Can be used daily throughout the day to refresh the eye area.
The Story of Lotus
“The lotus has been cultivated in eastern Asia for over 3,000 years. The plant is considered sacred in many cultures, but I especially love the way the Buddhists regard it. They believe that it is the ultimate symbol of complete purification, as it journeys through water to rise above the surface and blossom into a stunning flower.”
—Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder
"I love the Lotus Eye Gel—it's one of my little pleasures in life, especially at the end of a long, tiring day. It feels good, smells great, and I know I'm doing something great for my skin. Great product, quality ingredients."