Product DetailsRose Cleansing Foam with soothing rosewater is a daily cleanser for all skin types that rejuvenates and hydrates the skin for a healthier-looking complexion. The soap-free formula dissolves dirt and everyday impurities without stripping the skin of essential moisture.
- Proven to keep skin moisturized for up to 6 hours
- 97% said it gently cleansed the skin without irritating it
- 93% noticed toned, healthier-looking skin
- 87% felt it was balancing
- 83% reported a comforting effect and more supple skin
- Rosewater helps to soothe the skin and is notable for its balancing properties.
- Cooling cucumber extract helps to calm the skin.
- Evening primrose extract is known to boost collagen synthesis.**
- Plum seed oil helps to hydrate and maintain a healthy complexion.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseUsing your fingertips, gently massage onto the face, rinse, and pat dry. Can be used daily, morning and night.
The Story of Rose
“The rose truly represents beauty. It’s beautiful to look at, beautiful to smell, and has all these beautiful benefits. I call it ‘nature’s wonder.’ The flower yields a precious oil that helps to hydrate, soothe, and tone the skin. With today’s technology, we are able to refine the purity of the extract, making it even more effective in skincare.”
—Lev, Fresh Co-Founder
May We Recommend
from THE COLLECTION
A daily moisturizer for all skin types proven to provide 24 hours of significant moisture for a healthy-looking complexion.$42.00
An overnight treatment proven to lighten the appearance of dark spots, correct uneven skin tone, and significantly brighten the complexion.$65.00
from OUR FAVORITES
An ultra-nourishing tinted lip treatment that moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips while leaving a pink blossom tint.$22.50
"This smells wonderful, and cleans my face without leaving it dry."