Rice Dry Oil is a concentrated blend of nourishing, natural oils and toning extracts that absorbs quickly to provide 24-hour moisture for supple, radiant, healthier-looking skin. Centuries ago, Japanese rice farmers responsible for washing the grains noticed they had softer, smoother, younger-looking hands. Thus began the tradition of using rice to nourish the skin and achieve a youthful glow.
- Rice bran oil, packed with powerful antioxidants and fatty acids, helps nourish and is known to protect the skin from visible signs of aging.
- White tea extract is a potent antioxidant that defends against damaging free radicals
- Borage seed oil helps restore dry skin and maintain suppleness
- Grapeseed oil helps maintain optimum hydration levels
- Sunflower seed oil, rich in vitamin E, helps to soften and protect
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to Use
After bathing, gently dry the body. Pour a few drops into the hand, and massage in firm strokes to invigorate and revive the skin. For ideal results, apply after taking a Fresh Sake Bath. Can be used daily.
The Story of Sake
“To keep our bathing ritual authentic, we use pure sake, just like that of the Japanese geisha’s purifying baths that inspired us.”
May We Recommend
from THE COLLECTION
A foaming gel that revitalizes and gently cleanses the skin with an invigorating citrus scent.$18.50
for Oil Control
A purifying mask for normal to oily skin that can also be used as a cleanser or to minimize imperfections.$49.00
from OUR FAVORITES
An ultra-nourishing tinted lip treatment that moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips while leaving a pink blossom tint.$22.50
"I have tried every skincare line and Fresh is the best."