Sake Bath is a purifying soak comprised of over 50% detoxifying sake that works to ease body tension and promote relaxation while leaving the skin incredibly soft, smooth, and moisturized. The delicately foaming formula was inspired by ancient beauty rituals of Japanese Geisha who were known to use sake to purify and soften their skin, and its luxurious lush scent comes from their tradition of infusing baths with real persimmons.
- Sake, prepared from rice grains, is known to detoxify and soften the skin.
- Ginger root extract helps to rejuvenate the skin.
- Melissa leaf extract is noted for its calming and soothing properties.
- Radish root extract helps tone and reduce irritation.
- Peach fruit extract is known to restore suppleness.
- Apricot kernel, passionflower seed, and sesame seed oils help nourish and hydrate.
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseSoak for at least 10 minutes. Rinse under a cool shower without using soap and gently towel-dry. Follow with Fresh Rice Dry Oil to nourish the body.
The Story of Sake
“To keep our bathing ritual authentic, we use pure sake, just like that of the Japanese geisha’s purifying baths that inspired us.”
May We Recommend
A concentrated blend of nourishing, natural oils and toning extracts that absorbs quickly to provide 24-hour moisture for supple, radiant, healthier-looking skin.Sale Price$48.00
A sensual, velvety fragrance influenced by Japanese beauty rituals housed in an artisanal glass bottle.$80.00 - $90.00
A scented candle that offers an intoxicating blend of peach nectar, mandarin, and Chinese osmanthus for a lush, sensual scent.Sale Price$60.00
"This makes the ultimate bath!"