creams à la carte
lotions à la carte
From lightweight lotions to rich creams, moisturizers are designed to retain moisture by putting a protective barrier over the skin.
Daily moisturizing is crucial for preventing skin dehydration, which can lead to signs of aging.
Moisturizers seal in the benefits of other skincare products applied earlier in your ritual, especially masks, toners, and serums.
Cleanse. Mask. Moisturize.
Follow our simple skincare mantra for sublime skin.
Ready. Set. Glow.
Our recipe for vibrant, glowing skin
- Wet your skin and massage Soy Face Cleanser over your face and eyes, then rinse.
- Gently massage Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask onto cleansed skin using circular motions, and let it work for 10 minutes. Remove with warm water and a washcloth or cotton pad.
- Apply Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream to the face and neck.
tips & techniques
- To maximize the firming benefits of Black Tea Firming Corset Cream, start with your neck. Massage the cream in upward sweeping motions from your collarbone to your jawline and repeat 3 times. Then move on to your face, applying upward from your chin to your forehead.
- Mix 1-2 drops of Seaberry Skin Nutrition Booster into your face cream for extra nourishment and a boost of antioxidants.
- For amplified age-delay benefits, apply Black Tea Age-Delay Firming Serum before your moisturizer.
- If you have very dry or dehydrated skin, massage 1-2 drops of Elixir Ancien onto your face before your moisturizer for extreme nourishment.
BACK TO TOP